The PRA538 series gooseneck microphones are super cardioid, dynamic type capsule integrated with internal shock mount to reduce handling noise. Tailored frequency response is very suitable for human voices applications such as speech, announcement in public transportation systems and gathering venues.
- Tailored frequency response to increase the intangibility of audio reinforcement or recordings.
- Super cardioids increase gain before feedback.
- Matte black coating with sturdy structure.
- 2 lengths to choise: 12″ (PRA538S) or 19″ (PRA538M).
- Additional S suffix indicates a muting on/off switch is integrated. (PRA538SS, PRA538MS).
- PRA538MS/P incorporating PTT (push-to-talk) functions that can remote controls other devices. A GT2C is included.
- Tinned striped wires for installation convenience. Balanced signal, please refer to wiring diagram for connection indications.
- Type: ——————Heavy duty gooseneck
- Polar pattern: —————— Unidirectional (Super Cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform With frequency.
- Frequency response: —————— 100 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: —————— -58 dBV
- Height: —————— 580 mm
- Height: —————— 22.83 in
- Rated Impedance: ——————500Ω
- Minimum load impedance: —————— 500Ω
- Connector: ——————Stripe wire connection, color coded
- Finish: ——————Metal Structure, matte black painting
- Environmental conditions: ——————The PRA538 operates between -10℃ to +50℃(14℉ to 122℉) with relative humidity between 0 to 95%.
- Dimensions: ——————PRA538S 32.0mm(1.26in.) X 400.0mm(15.75in.) PRA538M 32.0mm(1.26in.) X 580.0mm(22.83in.)
- Net weight: ——————150g (5.29oz.)