For many years installers have been faced with a problem. How do you effectively add an amplifier to drive a subwoofer or a pair of component speakers to a factory audio system while still giving the customer the kind of performance you would get by replacing the source unit? The cloc+d is the answer. The cloc+d is a high performance line output converter that features a high voltage (10 volts rms) output and an extremely low source impedance (30 ohms), usually found in only the most expensive aftermarket units.
The cloc+d has a signal sense feature that detects signal on the input and turns the unit on without the need of a 12-volt trigger at the remote in (turn on) connection. Whether you are using the remote in or the signal sense function the cloc+d has a remote out trigger that will turn on your amplifiers or other devices.
The cloc+d has another useful function. It is also a high voltage line driver. If you are using an aftermarket source unit that has a low voltage preamp the cloc+d will boost that voltage up to 10 volts rms of clean signal. And the cloc+d is small enough to fit just about anywhere.
- Line Output Converter for Installing Aftermarket Components in Factory Audio Systems
- Includes a line driver for improved signal transfer
- Compatible with either factory or aftermarket systems
- Low output impedance
- High input impedance
- Flat frequency response
- High output voltages
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Panel mount RCAs
- Poly cap and low tolerance resistors in all signal path circuits
- Power On LED
- Removable terminal block for all input connections
- Proudly designed and engineered in the USA