- Share the EIA standard metal chassis, and a newly designed LCD, rotary control knob and buttons are equipped on the control panel which is consistent with the same operations and display modes of ACT-800 Series. The LCD screen automatically shifts colors to identify “Working” and “Standby” mode. An optional Dante network interface is available on the rear panel (ACT-525, ACT-545 only).
- Inherited the most reliable 24 MHz narrowband true diversity receiving circuit from MIPRO typical professional ACT-7 Series, which ensures long-distance and stable reception without signal dropout, and greatly decreases intermodulation distortion and increases interference-free compatible channels.
- Industry’s first “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits and the RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- MIPRO Auto Scan and ACT™ function provides the transmitter’s frequency with precise and rapid sync to the receiver.
- There are 7 preset groups with a total of 80 pre-saved frequencies. The user-defined group allows users to choose and save up to 16 channels from 961 available frequencies.
- Each channel has separate audio output with 3 switchable levels and presets the output level equals the sensitivity of the microphone capsule at 0 dB. All is to ensure the microphone operates within proper sensitivity and dynamic range, free from distortion.
- Optional MIPRO RCS2.Net software allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring up to 64 channels. Additional FSA compatible channels calculator software allows users to manually set compatible channels of any frequency band.
- Paired with ACT-500H handheld and ACT-500T bodypack transmitter.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.
- Newly designed compact and lightweight housing for easy wearing.
- The panel integrates a backlit LCD and setup buttons for easy operation and view of all operating information.
- On top of the housing is equipped with an antenna, mute button and mini XLR connector. The Mini XLR audio input connector accepts either a screw-lock or a TA4F quick-lock plug. A remote-control mute jack is for easy activation of the mute function.
- The audio input can be switched to low impedance Mic-in “MT” or high impedance Line-in “GT” to match up the input impedance. The high dynamic range audio input prevents saturation distortion.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- A belt clip for easy wearing.