- Share the EIA standard metal chassis, and a newly designed LCD, rotary control knob and buttons are equipped on the control panel which is consistent with the same operations and display modes of ACT-800 Series. The LCD screen automatically shifts colors to identify “Working” and “Standby” mode. An optional Dante network interface is available on the rear panel (ACT-525, ACT-545 only).
- Inherited the most reliable 24 MHz narrowband true diversity receiving circuit from MIPRO typical professional ACT-7 Series, which ensures long-distance and stable reception without signal dropout, and greatly decreases intermodulation distortion and increases interference-free compatible channels.
- Industry’s first “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits and the RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- MIPRO Auto Scan and ACT™ function provides the transmitter’s frequency with precise and rapid sync to the receiver.
- There are 7 preset groups with a total of 80 pre-saved frequencies. The user-defined group allows users to choose and save up to 16 channels from 961 available frequencies.
- Each channel has separate audio output with 3 switchable levels and presets the output level equals the sensitivity of the microphone capsule at 0 dB. All is to ensure the microphone operates within proper sensitivity and dynamic range, free from distortion.
- Optional MIPRO RCS2.Net software allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring up to 64 channels. Additional FSA compatible channels calculator software allows users to manually set compatible channels of any frequency band.
- Paired with ACT-500H handheld and ACT-500T bodypack transmitter.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.
- The microphone with metal housing features aesthetically designed in the most elegant “Guanyin vase” shape and the most comfortable handheld size. The surface is special matte black color and presents the ultra-low handling noise and a luxurious professional appearance.
- The unique metal grille of the capsule module can be divided into the upper and lower grille. The upper grille can be detached for cleaning; the lower grille is connected with the housing by an external thread. The robust metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- The patented power switch module integrates mute, set buttons and LCD for convenience to operate.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- A color-coded channel identification ring is put on the end of the housing. A patented antenna cover on the bottom of the housing built in a high-efficiency narrowband transmitting antenna and USB Type-C charging socket.
- Pair with all MIPRO’s new interchangeable microphone modules featuring high dynamic range for loud singing without distortion. Accepts some other brands’ microphone modules with similar specifications.